शनिवार, 16 फ़रवरी 2013

Painted Kitta

This is really very hard to see my sweetest Kita   soaked in paint. Today  as daily routine I got up   at 6 AM   to  serve food to my kittens suddenly my daughter shouted ." Look mummy what happened to kita he is looking horribly black. to my horror he was  writhing  in pain . seeking my help .but being afraid of water or any kind of treatment. He was keeping him away from my access. Having reached to his hideout I  picked  him up with the help of towel. try to  wash  him  with shampoo later his bath  followed by ca-rosin ,varnish. but no avail . because he was badly drenched in paint .My kitchen 's  floor turned black due to his paint ..He was trying to cooperate but helpless .I couldn't understand that what I do to  un-paint  him . I called doctor.He gave him sleeping injection .When he fell unconscious we start rubbing his body again with the help of ca-rosin. To see unknown person Kita turned as ferocious cat.     Sensing the  danger  Doctor left the house . Now it was  my turn to cool him down with  sweetest  love.
         
groaning  with pain 


seeking help .



कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें