बुधवार, 25 मई 2011

Unwanted guest

MY NEW UNWANTED GUEST KITTA                             
                                                                           
difficult to feed her 

 Looking Pretty 

I love U  

We are Friends 
 It is a fun to play with  Kitta 
  SEVEN DAYS OLD KITTA  
 My tiny zoo  little  expanded with an entry of  discarded  KITTA  ,who was found abandoned in a wooden almirah .First she was traced out by my maid's children ,these children's' presence  forced cat to leave her baby alone.T
hese naughty children colored her face & body & put her in  miserable condition .later it was my sweet Kuffu who  nursed her for two days . When I came to know about her presence by then she turned seven days old.  to see  baby kitten  my daughter has taken her charge  & started  bottle feeding .because she was unable to feed  on her own .But my horror she doesn't like milk   though  has a great fetish for  chicken  .



                                                                                         

1 टिप्पणी: